Looking for 5-star products for your Store?
Apply for a Wholesale Account today and enjoy our exclusive benefits, including discounts, low minimums ($75), and free shipping on orders over $300.
Our mission at Once Again Home Co. is simple: do more with less. Practically speaking, this translates into earth-friendly, sustainably produced towels that work wonders in our customers’ lives. And while we believe strongly in sustainability, we are also evangelists about the importance of infusing joy and levity into everyday life. If we succeed in bringing happiness to ho-hum chores or activities – mission accomplished!
A passion for multi-purpose
It all started with a desire to create better household cleaning habits. We wanted to feel good about the products we were using in our own homes, but we weren’t willing to sacrifice performance or style. Could we create a multi-purpose, eco-friendly, reusable towel that was manufactured responsibly, super absorbent and great looking, too? Could we help others ease into a more sustainable way of living? Could we bring a spark of joy to everyday cleanings tasks? The answers are yes, yes and YES!
It’s hard to ignore the numbers
Once Again Home Co. is united with a growing community of environmentally conscious consumers. Consider these facts:
- In the U.S. alone, we currently use 13 billion pounds of paper towels annually. This equates to 3,000 tonsof waste. Globally, that number grows to 254 million tons of waste.
- As many as 51,000 trees are required to replace the number of paper towels that are discarded each day.
- If every household in the U.S. used just one less roll of paper towels each year, we could save 544,000 trees. Raise that commitment to using three less rolls of paper towels annually, and collectively, we could save 120,000 tonsof waste and $4.1 million in landfill dumping fees.
We’ve seen a number of different manufacturing methods during our 20+ years in the home textiles market. It’s only been in the last few years that production methods have evolved to allow the use of post-consumer products (water bottles, in our case). This is exciting!
Each of our microfiber products is made through a certified sustainable manufacturing process.
- 1 Anywhere kitchen towel = 3 recycled water bottles
- 1 Go Anywhere beach towel = 20 recycled water bottles
- 2023 goal: 200,000 bottles
Joyful habits don’t have to be hard
We’re here to help you ease the transition into eco-friendly living and offer a tangible way for individual consumers to make a difference. We strive to offer versatile, durable and stylish products for your home and everyday living. Whether you’re replacing kitchen towels, adding pretty hand towels to the bathroom or delivering a thoughtful house warming gift, we hope you’re inspired to take steps towards other good habits.
Thanks for joining in our journey.